- Easy-to-use interface
- Beginners can create databases using a large number of templates
- Good for small businesses with small datasets and limited number of users
- Low costs
- Difficulty dealing with databases larger than 2 GB in size
- Microsoft Access cannot handle large data requests
- Modules (used for writing and storing Visual Basic for Applications – VBA)
- Access provides a graphical interface for database management, design and creating queries. It also provides two COM libraries for database interaction.